Welcome to CopySmart Business Solutions, your source for exceptional digital label printers. Whether you call them labels, stickers or decals, we offer the highest-quality digital printing output available. In addition, we provide state-of-the-art laser die cutters to simplify your short and medium run label requirements.
Digital Label Printers for short run on demand printing. It’s Never Been Easier to Go Digital. This emerging market is gaining applications and marketshare everyday! Micro manufacturers are popping up everywhere, prototype labeling and custom labels including variable data processing is also a boom segment of this industry.
We can help you choose the best possible solution and provide samples including explaining which technologies are available and what might be best suited for your application.
Benefits of Digital Label Printing in-house
Labels digitally printed are vibrant high-quality labels that can be used for practically any project. If you’re new to custom labels, or considering making the switch from flexographic labels to digital labels, this quick guide can help you understand the advantages of digital printing.
- Quick Turnaround – Digital label printing doesn’t require plates which means you don’t have to pay for a plate charge for each color on the label. No plates also means a shorter setup time so your labels are printed faster – and you receive your labels sooner.
- High Quality – When it comes to product labels, vibrant high-quality graphics grab the most attention. Digital presses print at a resolution of almost double that of traditional flexographic label so your labels end up with crisp, clear images and life-like colors.
- Price – No plates and less press setup time means the costs for digital label printing are relatively low for short run labels as compared to flexographic labels.
- Short Run Labels – This cost benefit is maximized for relatively small quantities of custom labels. Another advantage of digital printing: you can order only the amount of labels you need right now, rather than ordering labels in bulk simply to get the best price.
- Design Flexibility – In order to be competitive, you should regularly examine whether your designs work or not for attracting your target audience. The cost of printing new label designs on a flexographic press can hurt your bottom line due to plate charges and setup fees. If you have multiple product label designs, costs can add up even quicker. With digital printing, there are no plate or setup fees, so we can start printing your labels right away.
Long Island Label Offers Label Printer Solutions to the trade and to end user. Some of the brands that are available…
ADSI Allen Datagraph Label Printers, Afinia Label Printers, Brother Label Printers, Dymo Label Printers, Epson Label Printers, Hewlett Packard Indigo Label Printers, iColor Label Printers, iSys Label Printers, Konica Minolta Label Printers, Mark Andy Label Printers, Memjet Label Printers, Neuralabel Label Printers, Okidata Label Printers, Primera Label Printers, Quicklabel Label Printers, Rapid Label Systems, Seiko Label Printers, Swift Color Label Printers, VIP Color Label Printers, Xeikon Label Printers, Zebra Label Printers
Label and POS Printers / Digital Press and Finishing Systems Having the ability to print custom labels on demand allows you to produce printed labels in minutes rather than days or weeks. In addition, labels can be customized in-house to meet client needs at an affordable price.
Get Your Free White Paper emailed to you “7 Benefits Of Printing Labels In-House”
Get Top Industry System Quotes Call Larry Farrell @ 631 467 3131 or email CopySmartUSA@gmail.com to get much more information.
BAR CODE LABELS Bar Code & Variable data labels is a growing industry onto itself both technically and its usage. High quality images for for all the QB, 2D matrix UPC’s and more on all materials. We can create and help with your own Zebra, Datamax, etc. printing and provide direct & thermal transfer blank labels including custom sizes. Our expertise includes automotive, electronics, Mil Spec. From retail to trains we can guide your company with knowledge of materials and adhesives to setting up your consecutive bar codes plus so much more.
FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTING SERVICES We specialize in the manufacturing and design of all forms of pressure sensitive labels and tags. These include 4-colour process labels, 1,2 & 3 color custom printed labels, silk screen, hot stamp, and more.
LABELING: Private We a full range of printing capabilities especially in the private labeling sector. We at Accent will not only provide the high quality labels for your brand from concept to print, but set them up properly for your packaging & distribution facilities for Machine or hand application. Need help with concept our marketing and art people are always there for you. Based out of Long Island NY, we ship nationwide from the East Coast, Midwest and West Coast.
LABELS Multiple facilities and flexible manufacturing systems provide a full range of printing capabilities to respond to customer needs. We specialize in the manufacturing and the design of all forms of pressure sensitive labels & tags. These include Flexo, Hot stamp, Silk Screen & Digital.
LABELS: Adhesive Our company specializes in unique applications in the area of adhesives and alternate materials, accomplishing the same results at less cost without sacrificing the original integrity of the design.
LABELS: Bar Code We specialize in the manufacturing and design of all forms of pressure sensitive labels and tags. These include 4-colour process labels, thermal transfer labels, flexographic, custom printed labels, silk screen labels, hot stamp, and more.
LABELS: Custom Design High quality labels for your brand from concept to print, but set them up properly for your packaging & distribution facilities for Machine or hand application. Need help with concept our marketing and art people are always there for you.
LABELS: Decal We specialize in the manufacturing and design of all forms of pressure sensitive decals These include 4-colour process, 1,2,&3 color custom printed decals, silk screen, hot stamp, and more.
LABELS: Die Cut Labels Die cut from our inventory: Thousands of sizes, and shapes. A large selection of material and ink combinations for perfect high-quality roll labels delivered on time and on budget. Consecutive numbering, bar codes, variable data and foil imprints are all available. Custom Dies made to order. Just ask for a quote Rolls will be on 3″ cores as well as specific roll counts needed for either hand application or machine applied. With so many decisions let our professionals help make the right choice of materials, sizing, and even the design if needed. Let 25yrs of experience make your job a little easier.
LABELS: Digital Printing